Thursday, March 9, 2017

March Kit - My Creative Scrapbook - part 2

Hi everyone! I am back with more to share from the gorgeous March Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! What a fabulous club to belong to…you get your choice of so many kits to pick! Prima Love Clippings collection and the 49 and Market blooms are a gorgeous combo to play with!


I love the traces of foils in the chipboard pieces from the Prima collection…so pretty!


The 49 and Market flowers go perfect with these papers!


I added some stash Shimmerz mists in the background on this layout.


My last layout I created with the March kit.


This kit is loaded with gorgeous flowers, papers and embellishments to play with!

 
 

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the fun kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!