Thursday, May 4, 2017

Memories Preserved - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am here today with a Vintage Layout created with Vintage Artistry and Flower Fairies of Spring collections from 49 and Market. These two collections pair together beautifully, with Flower Fairies at the Quarry sheet for the background, and Vintage Artistry Seeds of Love on top. I added some Shimmerz Paste-eez stencil work in the background.

I tucked in some postcards behind the photo. They were fussy cut from the Flower Fairies Spring Cut Out Sheet 

My flower clusters are a combo of pieces from the Butterfly Harvest Layered Embellishments Set, a Garden Vine in Blush and pieces from the Multi Flowers Creamy Pink pack. The layered embellishments are amazing..a must have for me.

Another peek of the main flower cluster..along with some stamping in the background. I used Gabi’s Texture Stamp set 

A few more close up…..beautiful collections and blooms!!! The pretty vine chippy is from Creative Embellishments.  
 

 That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and exciting details on the new collection to be released! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:









1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous, I love the green leaves.. and all of it..!!!!