Friday, June 2, 2017

Altered Frame - Shimmerz Paints


Hello Shimmerz fans!! Today I have altered this vintage looking frame stand…and I had so much fun doing it!!! The papers and flowers are from 49 and Market and worked perfect for this project.

I started by adding some texture in the background with Salt of the Earth Paste-eez.

Next I added some gorgeous Shimmerz Color!! Hot Fudge Vibez and Well Blue Me Down Coloringz..perfect colors for this beach themed project.

Last touches are to add some Penny For Your Thoughts and Giddy About Green Inklingz..I love how they blend in on the added seashells etc…so pretty!!!
 

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

Take care and happy scrapping!  

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous, I love the beachy theme!