Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nature - Vintage Artistry - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona back today with another fun 49 and Market share! Today’s layout was created with one of my all time fav….Vintage Artistry.

My background paper is Vintage Artistry Botanical Press…with torn pieces from the Laws of Nature sheet behind the photo area. Next I added some masking and lots of stamping with Gabi’s Etheral Stamp Set. The border stamp is from Gabi’s Line Stitch Stamp Set. I love stamp sets that have a nice mixture to use!

I used a mixed of blooms from the Shimmer and Shine  and Garden Blooms collections…gorgeous flowers!!
 
 

To finish it all off I added pieces from the Dragonfly Revolution Layered Embellishments around the photo. A Creative Embellishments chipboard frame behind the photo and some added Shimmerz Paints color!

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:





Shimmer and Shine – Ivory Melange




1 comment: