Monday, June 5, 2017

Pecious Moments - June LE Kit My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! It is reveal time for the June - My CreativeScrapbook Kits, and they are all packed with gorgeous fun things to play with! I created with the Limited Edition Kit.


The Limited edition has Kaisercraft and 49 and Market papers in it. For this layout I used some of the 49 and Market papers, and lots of other goodies in the kit!


I fussy cut the clock and mat section behind the photo from one of the papers and tucked in a few of the beautiful flowers in the kit.


One more closeup. I added some stamping and touches of Shimmerz from my stash.


That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the June kit! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: