Sunday, June 11, 2017

Time - My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition Kit


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous June - My Creative Scrapbook Kit! I created with the Limited Edition Kit, but they are ALL loaded with so much to create with!!!  I used a mix of the Kaisercraft and a piece from 49 and Markets papers for this one.

 
 

Fun layers of blues with pops of pink for the flowers.


Tuck in some burlap from the kit for texture.


Add a sentiment sticker from Kaisercraft to finish it all off.


That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the Junekit! Take care and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

So pretty, I love the blue colors and layers..

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Fantastic layout, I love what you have created with this kit. Awesome pages, thank you so much!!

Pam

Cindy Gay said...

I love the gingham and eyelet like borders Shona!