Thursday, October 12, 2017

Joy - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a “me and Olaf” layout to share. The title is perfect, he is such a good boy and he is a joy! The blooms and papers are Cottage Life from 49 and Market.
 
For the background I used my fav Distressed Text Stamp and and the Distressed Circle Stencil with some Shimmerz Texturez. . Seriously check out the stamps and stencils at CE, they are super fun!
 
I framed my photo with the Circle Vine Frame chippy. It is just finished with a coat of gesso.
 
Last my title is from the Small Family Border Word Set. I love these new border sets…all so much fun!
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the October challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:

 
Distressed Circle Stencil
 
Circle Vine Frame
 
Small Family Border Word Set

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Magnificent!!

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout, love all the colors and cute photo too..