Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Moments - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Oh how I love the earthy colors in the Rusty Autumn collection! Today I have a fun mixed media layout to share. Beautiful 49 and Market papers, blooms, stamps and archival board to finish it all off. I have used two sheets of Rusty Autumn Enchanted.  One for the background and the other is the matting behind the photo and the strip in the center.
 
 

I used Gaby’s Line Stitch stamp around the outside edges.  


I also used Gaby’s Sunshine stamp and Pascale’s Writing stamps behind the photo and clusters for added background texture.  


My blooms used are a combination of Blossom Blend Aloe, Seaside Blooms and Garden Seeds, both in Sandcastle color. Soft earthy colors for an outdoor layout. A little bit of Burlap Net Ribbon for added texture as well.  


To finish it all off I added pieces from the 6x6 Archival Board Happy Moments.

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous, I love the special details that add so much to your page!