Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Love This - Captured Adventures 49 and Market and Tresors de Luxe

Hi everyone!! Today I have a “Captured Adventure” layout to share. This collection is just gorgeous and paired with 49 and Market flowers, the 6x6 Archival Board - Remember and stamps just finishes off this layout perfectly! I used Boldly Go and Wander Aimlessly sheets to start my layout background.  


Next I did some stamping in the background with the Captured Adventure Stamp Set 1. I tucked pieces from the Captured Adventure Laser Cut Sheet around my photo. Love all the new Laser Cut Sheets!  The beautiful lace pieces are from Tresors de Luxe and they are the perfect finishing touches for this layout.
 


My flower clusters are a mix of Vintage Shades in Yellows and Blues. Links for all the flowers I used are all at the bottom of this post.  All mediums used are from 13@rts.


Here are a couple more close ups of the layout. The new flowers are all just gorgeous and the packs are just loaded with pieces to embellish your projects with. 

Beautiful lace pieces tucked in here and there.
 

That is it for me today… Take care and Happy Scrapping!  



Tresors de Luxe
 














 
 
 


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful, love the lace..